The historic town of Nashville, Indiana is the perfect is rich in culture and offers its residents an abundance of activities.
Nashville offers year around activities such as hiking, biking and shopping.
Tourists from across the country flock to Nashville’s National Maple Festival.
Nashville, Indiana has been coined the “artist colony of the midwest,” as the town is home to many art galleries and craft studios.
In addition, Nashville is home to the Little Nashville’s Brown County Playhouse and the Little Nashville Opry.
If you’re looking for outdoor entertainment, look no further than Nashville. The town is home to the Salt Creek Gold Resort, Rawhide Ranch and Paintball Valley which offers paintball and ziplining.
The Brown County State Park, Lake Monroe Reservoir and Yellowwood State Forrest provide year around activities for all.
Are you ready to call Nashville home?
Nashville Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Nashville
- 1813 Blueberry Drive Nashville, IN 47448-7800
- 1209 Annandale Drive Nashville, IN 47448
- 1969 Upper Schooner Road Nashville, IN 47448
- 5511 W Lanam Ridge Rd Nashville, IN 47448
Walk Score for Nashville
Nashville School Data
Nashville School Districts
- Brown County School Corporation
- Brown County High School
- 9-12, public
- Nashville Elementary School
- PK-6, public
- Van Buren Elementary School
- PK-4, public
- Brown County Junior High
- 7-8, public
- Brown County Intermediate School
- 5-6, public